The Grant Program developed and managed by the South Platte Enhancement Board (SPEB) is funded through earnings from the Endowment Fund. The Endowment Fund has been graciously provided by SPEB’s Endowment Benefactors.
Generally, grant applications are evaluated as to:
- Contribution to the described Outstandingly Remarkable Values (ORVs) that have been identified in the S. Platte River Segments A, B, C, D, E and H
- Effectiveness of project planning and design, including any on-going maintenance requirements
- Secured, and applied for, partnerships regarding cash and in-kind project matching funds
- Written approval of the land managing authority
- How will the proposed project support and/or build upon existing resources